Today marks the start of #worldbreastfeedingweek so we are going to look at feeding in various slings and carriers.
Today we look at feeding in a stretchy wrap, using the lovely soft Coracor Wrap.
When feeding in a sling,
- Always support babies head;
- Ensure babies hands cup the breast;
- Made sure there is no fabric behind baby's head;
- Monitor baby at all times for latching on and off,
- When finished, always reposition baby upright.
If you need any help or support to feed in a sling, feel free to get in touch!