I think it was Billy Connelly who said something along the lines of "there’s no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes."
Well in terms of our sort of summer (think sun, then rain, then wind, a wee bit sun, then rain again), the Numbat-Go is definitely the ‘right clothes’.
The Numbat-Go is a fan-bloomin-tastic coat. I mean, it really is. It does all of this:
- it’s a maternity raincoat - your bump and you will stay dry;
- it’s a babywearing raincoat - carry your little one on your front or back;
- it’s a regular raincoat that you can wear without being pregnant or babywearing - a raincoat with stamina that will be your go-to outdoor coat for many years to come.
And it does it like this:
- it's water-repellant;
- it's wind-resistant
- it's ultra-lightweight
- it folds down into its own bag (for when the sun comes back out!).
The Wombat Numbat Go is the most lightweight, compact babywearing coat on the market.
Weighing in at only 500g, it's a 4-in-1 foldable babywearing jacket - you can fold it up in three quick steps and put it in your bag or wear it as a handbag! It's water repellent ☔️ and wind resistant so it's the perfect babywearing and maternity coat for spring, summer and autumn. Best of all - it’s long enough to cover your bottom completely - no soggy bottom!!
Key Features of the Wombat Numbat Go
- Front babywearing, back babywearing, pregnancy and just mum.
- Fabric - 86% polyester, 10%tpu, 4%spandex.
- Water repellent fabric, breathable, very light.
- Wind resistant.
- Weight - Only 500g!
- 2 lateral zips to facilitate mobility when babywearing, driving, etc.
- Detachable hood.
- Inner pocket.
- Adjustable cuffs.
The Coat Just For You
When you're not babywearing and just need to wear the jacket on its own, you just remove the insert and you're ready to go! The Wombat Numbat is made to last for years and years! It will be your go-to outdoor coat long after you've stopped babywearing.
The Maternity Coat
When you're in the last stages of pregnancy, simply zip in the pregnancy insert and you have room for your baby bump.
Just like all the Wombat & Co. babywearing coats, the Numbat Go central panel comes with adjustment strings that help adapt the coat to the size of your bump throughout your pregnancy.
The Babywearing Coat
The Wombat Numbat Go allows for both front carrying and back carrying. There is also the option of purchasing an additional insert, so that you can carry your baby on your back whilst pregnant.
The babywearing insert is adjustable so it adapts to the size of your baby, allowing you to carry until your little one is 3 to 4 years old.
Final Thoughts - Go For The Wombat Numbat Go
Ultimately, if you’re looking for a maternity raincoat or babywearing raincoat that’s going to keep you and your little one dry, then go for the Numbat Go.
Not only will it keep you both dry, it’s easy to carry when the sun comes out, it’s a flattering cut, and it looks really, really good.