This week we're taking a look at the amazing Mamalila Babywearing Jacket - it's easy to see why it's so popular! Great to use from pregnancy, front and back carrying and even a stylish coat when you are no longer carrying!
The Mamalila Softshell Babywearing Jacket is an absolute favourite (read the reviews!). The light flexible fabric with its soft fleece inner membrane moves with mum and baby, keeping wind and rain out, while regulating temperatures inside and preventing overheating.
The jacket includes a babywearing insert and a pregnancy insert which can be quickly zipped into the jacket allowing it to be easily adapted from a classic form-fitting woman’s jacket into a maternity or babywearing jacket.
Let's take a quick look at the key features of the Mamalila Babywearing Jacket
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, FC- and PTFE-free.
- Removable hood for back carrying.
- Breathable, wind and waterproof material.
- Taped seams.
- Water column 10,000 mm.
- Gradually folding hood with integrated head support for sleeping babies.
- Available in a wide range of colours.