The Love & Carry ONE+ Cool is a really smart carrier. It has all the amazing features of the standard Love And Carry ONE+ Baby Carrier with an added extra - the main panel can be rolled down and neatly tucked away to reveal a mesh panel, to help keep you both cool on hot days, or if you or your little one run warm, it’s ideal to help you keep cool whatever the weather.
So let's dive in a take a look at the main features of this baby carrier:
- For babies 0-24 months, weighing 3.5 to 15 kgs.
- Made from 100% cotton.
- Fully adjustable width and height of the back panel.
- Keeps the baby's hips in an ergonomic position - the M-position.
- Supports the natural curve of the baby's spine.
- One size fits most parents (with waist size up to 120 cm).
- Made from 100% organic cotton.
- Features a mesh panel to help keep you cool on warm days.
- Wide supportive waist belt.
- "X" and "H" shoulder straps options.
- Multiple positions: front (facing in), back and hip.
- Machine Washable.
- Complies with the European Safety Norm CEN TR 16512.
- Аcknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI).
Different brands of baby carriers deal with warm weather in different ways. For example, the Coast range of baby carriers from Tula have a permanent mesh panel. With the Love And Carry One Plus Cool, the panel and be rolled away and back down again as needed, so you have the option of the mesh panel. So you essentially have two carriers in one - a standard carrier for cooler months, and a mesh carrier for warmer months. This is a great idea, and means you don't have to spend extra on a carrier that is particularly suited to warmer weather.
Overall this is a really great option if you live somewhere that gets really warm in summer, or if you and your baby run just that little bit warm and want an extra option to help cool down.