This week we look at the Marsupi Baby Carrier. This is a great option if you have mobility problems with your hands or wrists, or issues with buckles and ties.
It is a fantastic, accessible carrier for newborns to around 12 months. It's lightweight and simple to use, with a unique velcro fastening that’s quick and easy to do.
The key features of the Marsupi are:
- Suitable from birth to 12months (3.5kg to 15kg).
- Comes in 3 sizes and super lightweight.
- No buckles or clips, it is secured with velcro.
- Made from organic cotton.
- Adjustable in the width for smaller babies.
Have you tried the Marsupi? Have a look and find out more about the Marsupi.